rss feed

Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Already failing

Just go.
Remember when I said that I wanted to fail? Well, what do you know, I am. I'm failing, and failing big time, because I'm not doing anything and I'm not even trying.

So... Success! No, not really. I want to fail by doing, not by simple inertia.

Example, this blog hasn't seen and update in several days. Granted that I did not set any expectations on how often I would update, but I think I did it on purpose. This is what I always do. If I don't set you on any kind of expectations I don't have to meet them in any way.

Even now I'm struggling to decide if I commit myself to some kind of schedule for writing. I know I should, but my brain keeps telling me "Don't do it, because if you do, then you will have to write, you cannot waste time on other really important things (a.k.a. mindless web browsing).".

Even to choose a picture from my library for the post took me forever. In the end I just chose and actually was happy with the end result.

So the base line for posting will be this, I will post in the blog at least 3 times a week, and posts with just a picture do not count for this purpose (I have plans to have some of these).

Commitment done. Let's now see how this goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment